KES-002 User instruction
Product Name ：Filtering half mask
Contact: +1 516-418-8235 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Structure：Outer layer is Non-woven fabric, 175mm width, 60g/㎡ weight; Second layer is Melt-blown fabric FFP2≧94%, 175mm width, 25g/㎡ weight; Third layer is Melt-blown fabric FFP2≧94%, 175mm width, 25g/㎡ weight; Fourth layer is hot air cotton, 175mm width, 50g/㎡ weight; Inner layer is Non-woven fabric, 175mm width, 30g/㎡ weight；Nose clip is Polypropylene，Nose clip 81x 5mm，Width 5 ± 1 mm + Two Stainless iron wires/Diameter 0.5±0.1mm; Ear bands is Polyester+Cotton, Ear bands 4.8x1x 185mm，Tensile ratio:(2±0.3)times.
Use Range (Intended Use)
These masks should be used to protect the wearer from solid and non-volatile liquid particles and comply with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/425，EN 149:2001+A1:2009 ，filtering face piece masks for use against particles.
Warnings and Limitations
- Proper selection, training, use and appropriate maintenance are essential in order for the mask to help protect the wearer from certain airborne contaminants.
- Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of these masks and/or failure to wear these masks during all times of exposure can reduce effectiveness and may result in sickness or death.
- Masks are made of non-toxic and harmless materials that will not harm users.
- These masks do not contain components made from natural rubber latex.
- These masks do not protect against gases/vapors.
- Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
- Do not use for respiratory protection against atmospheric contaminants/concentrations which are unknown or immediately dangerous to life and health (IDLH).
- Leave the contaminated area immediately if:
a) Breathing becomes difficult.
b) Dizziness or other distress occurs.
- Always be sure you are using the complete mask.
- Masks are not recommended for use in explosion-proof environments.
- Masks are not allowed to be reused.
- Discard and replace the respirator if it becomes damaged, breathing resistance becomes excessive or at the end of the shift.
- Fit Check
- Cover the front of the mask with both hands being careful not to disturb the fit of the mask.
- For mask without valve – exhale sharply.
- If air leaks around the nose, readjust the nose clip to eliminate leakage. Repeat the fit check.
- If air leaks at the mask edges, work the strap bank along the sides of the head to eliminate leakage. Repeat the above fit check.
- If you can’t achieve a proper fit, don’ enter the hazardous area and change a new mask.
All mask components should be inspected for damage prior to each use.
- Cup mask in one hand with nosepiece at fingertips, allow headbands to hang freely below the hand.
- Hold mask under chin, with nosepiece up.
- Locate the upper strap across the crown of the head and the lower strap below the ears.
- Straps must not be twisted.
- Using both hands, mold nose-clip to the shape of the lower part of the nose to ensure a close fit and good seal. Pinching the nose-clip using only one hand may result in less effective mask performance.
- The seal of the mask on the face should be fit-checked before entering the workplace.
Before wearing, make sure your hands are clean.
1. Press the mask against the face with metallic strip uppermost.
2. Place the bands around both ears.
3. Mould the metallic strip over nose bridge and the mask shouldn’t snugly over the face.
4. Press the mask against the face with both hands to seal air leaks.
Storage and Transportation
- Store in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- Storage temperature should be between -20°C and +25 °C.
- Storage humidity should be less than 80%.
- When storing or transporting this mask use original packaging provided.
- Do not store in direct sunlight.
The Expiry time: June 1, 2022.
The Expiry time: 2 Years
Jiangsu Kangershun Protective Equipment Co.,Ltd.
Add:South side of Zhangyang Road,Yangshe Town,
Zhangjiagang City,Jiangsu Province,China.
Tel: +1 516-418-8235